Join your professional-local guide to experience this 4-hour trip, starting your hunt for the Northern Lights. A bit of planning via the Aurora forecast help you head in the right direction. Your tour via minibus is no more than 19 participants, hunting the magnificent wonder of nature.
Best price guarantee
No hidden costs
Minimum age: 5 years
Free cancellation until 1000 days before the departure
+1000 days - No charge
1000 days-1 day
- 0% of total reservation value
- 100% of total reservation value
What is included
Hot chocolate and Icelandic pastries
Live commentary on board
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Photos (if conditions allow)
Use of Icelandic woolen blankets
Layered Clothing: Icelandic nights can be exceptionally cold, so dressing in layers is essential. Don't forget to pack thermal socks, gloves, a hat, and a scarf to keep yourself comfortably warm.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the access to restroom facilities out of urban areas is very limited while on the Northern lights tours.
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Even with the best of guides and a detailed forecast, sightings are never guaranteed. If we don’t find any lights while on tour, you can join us again another day for free (upon our availability). You will not be entitled to get a refund, though.
- A refund is only possible if the tour never operates while you are in Iceland and you never get the chance to join the tour which sometimes happens due to unfavorable weather conditions.
- The tour is operated in a minibus and does not exceed more than 19 passengers.
- Availability for tour cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of shown availability
- This tour takes place at night, please dress up accordingly with warm garments. Bring along a hat, gloves and a scarf. Waterproof clothing is always recommended while touring around Iceland.
- Please check your email inbox - we will send you an email on your departure day in the afternoon to inform you if the tour goes ahead or if it is cancelled.Make sure to check the spam inbox too.
- A small amount of walking is involved
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
For more information, please visit www.busstops.is and select your preferred bus stop.
- If you are staying in downtown Reykjavik and you do not find the name of your hotel in the list, we will need you to use the bus stop designated to your accommodation.
These bus stops were created by the city of Reykjavik to limit traffic of buses and larger vehicles in the sometimes narrow streets in the older parts of Reykjavik.
To find the right meeting point you can click on each of them and the list of hotels will show under the tab.